HTC Touch 3G - HTC's touch-phone tradition
HTC Corporation, a global leader in mobile phone innovation and design, today introduced the HTC Touch 3G. Continuing HTC's touch-phone tradition, the Touch 3G utilise TouchFLO, HTC's finger-touch optimised navigation experience enabling quick, one-touch access to the people, messages and information people want.
"The HTC Touch 3G embody our commitment to build a family of touch phones that are powerful and stylish but also offer something to everyone," said Peter Chou, president and CEO, HTC Corporation. "Whether you're a professional or a student you can now get an HTC touch phone with a beautiful touch user experience."
HTC Touch 3G
The Touch 3G offers an uncompromising touch phone experience with powerful Internet capabilities including wireless download speeds up to 18 times faster than standard 3G. As part of this browsing experience users can zoom and pan Websites with one-hand. This true mobile broadband experience allows users to navigate more easily, leveraging the mobile Internet in a variety of ways. With the Touch 3G, customers can search for and watch streaming video from YouTube, get directions and mapping using Google Maps for mobile and stay updated on the latest news
with the integrated RSS reader.
This device will be available in early October 2008 in a variety of markets. The Touch 3G will be available in four colors: sophisticated black, noble gold, sparkle blue and modern brown.
Product Specifications - HTC Touch 3G
• Size: 102 x 53.6 x 14.5 mm
• Weight: 96g
• Connectivity: GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz & WCDMA / HSPA: 900/2100MHz. HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
• HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
• Software/Operating system: HTC TouchFLO with Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional
• Display: 2.8 inch QVGA screen
• Camera: 3.2 megapixel
• Internal memory: 256 MB flash; 192 MB RAM
• Memory card: microSD™
• Bluetooth®: 2.0 with EDR
• GPS: GPS/AGPS
• Interface: HTC ExtUSB™ (mini-USB and audio jack in one; USB 2.0 High-Speed)
• Battery: 1100 mAh
• Talk time: WCDMA: Up to 360 minutes*** / GSM: Up to 400 minutes***
• Standby time: WCDMA: Up to 450 hours*** / GSM: Up to 365 hours***
• Chipset: Qualcomm® MSM7225™ 528 MHz
by: Rahul Bhanot
This question has been viewed 10640 times so far.
Here to View all the questions in Mobiles, ipods, mp3 players
|There are no attachment file(s) related to this question.
| User Comments
|There are no user comments for this question. Be the first to post a comment. Click Here
| Related Questions
- Mobile phone battery care
- The T-Mobile G1 with Google phone powered by Android
- Nokia 5320 XpressMusic Mobile Phone
- Mobile phone batteries
- Apple iPhone 3G - Twice as fast Half the price
- HTC Touch Pro review: Heavyweight pro
- Samsung M3200 Beat s Music Slider